Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 ways to show your wife you love her - #7

#7 - Date her!

I know, I know! It's a novel idea. The whole dating thing was supposed to end when you got married, right?? Wrong! You should continue to pursue your wife. The guy she fell in love with is the one that pursued her.

Guys, we have this mentality that once we have something we no longer need to work on it, or in the case of marriage, for it. If you're a car guy and you finally get that car of your dreams (that would be a '67 Shelby Mustang 500 in case anyone wants to give me one) you would take care of it wouldn't you?? Of course you would! So why don't we work harder to take care of our marriages. You'll get out of it what you put into it. I promise you'll gain much more from a happy and content wife than you will from any car, I don't car what it is or how much it's worth.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments: