Sunday, February 8, 2009

What do people say about you??

Check out the video on this blog.

In my blog post from 1/21, I wrote about the fact that people are always watching us. That video just proves my point.

I'm curious what you think about this. I've heard it said, in the past, that we might be better off calling ourselves "followers of Christ" rather than Christians because the word Christian has such a negative connotation (sorry for the big word) these days. That's all fine and good; we could do that. Maybe, though, it would be better to help people redefine their idea of Christianity by living lives that give Christianity a positive example.

Let's not rename ourselves, let's redefine ourselves. Let's live lives that honor Christ and proudly call ourselves Christians.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments: