Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 ways to show your wife you love her - #8

# 8 - Write her a love letter!

Come on guys; it's not that difficult. Get some paper and write some stuff down. If your struggling, just start with the things that she does that make you happy. Does she keep the house clean, is she a good Mom, a good cook, is she good in the bedroom (yep, I said it and I don't mean does she keep the bed made), does she love the Lord? Those are just a few good ways to get started.

Of course, I hope you're telling her all of these things from time to time. If you take the time to write it all down, I think that she'll appreciate that you spent that time thinking of her. If she's anything like my wife, she'll keep the letter.

Have fun with this one. You should enjoy writing it and I'm sure that she'll enjoy reading it. Remember, women like this touchy feely stuff. To show her that you love her, you need to be in tune with that.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments: